Monday, July 25, 2011

F(X) Hot Summer Nail Art

"Hot summer, hot hot summer! Hot summer, hot hot neomu deowo."



















F(X), a Korean girl group, recently released their single entitled "Hot Summer".
I don't usually go for Korean girl groups but f(x) was able to get my attention with this song. The lyrics is just so cute and the rhythm of the song makes me want to dance. I also find the dance steps so cute!



The girls also wore vibrant outfits in the music video and I thought it would be perfect for a nail art design.

Here the photos of the inspirations I used for the design.
(All photos were taken from Google. No copyright infringement intended.)

The Pink Tank I painted on my thumb.















I painted Sulli's smiley face on my index finger.
























Krystal's shirt was also pretty so I painted it on my middle finger to be the main focal point.


















Amber's shirt was also cute. A red heart painted on black background so I used it for my ring finger.





















And finally, Victoria's outfit for my pinky.















Here's the video of the F(X) Nail Art Tutorial:



And you're done!

It's so simple yet so vibrant!

I think I would probably do another design on my nails but I think this time, Krystal's shirt print should go solo. :)









































I hope you like this funky design!

Please visit my YouTube channel for more tutorials!



-XOXO
Kristine